Affirmations: All you need to know!
The word Affirmation or Affirm states to a feeling when we confirm something real and true. Stating goal, reality, action, or situation refers to Affirm. These Affirmations are written to affect the conscious mind of one. It may affect ones thinking, working pattern, behavior, or habits as well. It can motivate and inspire by bringing mental images to the mind.
Affirmations help to turn change in actions and reactions of a person as well.
Most of the Affirmations are short, simple but highly powerful in expressions. Listing or reading to them will result in a creative mind. Do you know? Around 20 to 40 thousand thoughts come into our minds per day.
But most of these thoughts are negative! However, positive affirmations help you to convert them into positive ones.
What are the Uses of Affirmations
Affirmations can be used for different purposes as it depends on person to person. Using Affirmations keeps our mind conscious and inspires us whenever we fall.
Although to attract love, beauty, or wealth people use positive affirmations.
Using these Affirmations keeps our attitude positive and calm as well. It helps to run our life smoothly and assuredly. A person reading a positive affirmation will always feel good.
Also when we face negative vibes or thoughts, these affirmations fade them away and boost us with positive energy.
To experience better, be consistent, it is the key. You should repeat them daily at least twice. Below I mentioned how you should use an affirmation.
- Consistency is the key, focus on that.
- As soon as you wake, say your affirmation and start your day with a positive mind.
- Whenever you see any negative behavior or outcome, repeat and stay calm.
- Repeat before going to bed so you have a positive state of mind while sleep.
How Affirmations are beneficial for you?
Affirmations have great potential to change your mind. Here are some benefits of using affirmations.
- They keep our focus on one goal at one time.
- They are highly motivating.
- Affirmations are useful to activate and boos a subconscious mind.
- They help to maintain positive energy and keep you active.
- You can improve your inner and outer words as well.
- Affirmations are fluent and can be changed with your behavior.
- A person using them will develop mental health also.
How to create or Develop Affirmations
Creating or developing an affirmation is a simple process and can be done with a positive mind. However, to write an affirmation you should keep some points as:
- They should be written in the present form:
While writing affirmations make sure they denote something which is happening in the current time. By this maximum number of people can relate your affirmation. For example: Go for ‘We are happy and proud’ instead of ‘I will be happy and proud next month’.
- They should be written in the first person:
Creating affirmatives with ‘I’ or ‘I am’ makes them more motivating and powerful to others. For example: ‘I love to travel and explore’ is more encouraging than ‘You love to travel and explore’.
- They should charge emotions:
Affirmations denote energy and the feeling of ones. When you use emotional words, they felt more deeply by others. People can relate their feelings to them. For example: ‘I feel lovely while playing with my pet’ here, lovely refers to emotion.
- They should be written in positive form:
It is very essential to keep an affirmative in positive form. Make sure the reader generates a positive attitude in his mind. To assure this, avoid using words like ‘No, Not, Neither’.
Types of Affirmation
Below some positive affirmations are listed which you can try. These are categorized in Love, Success, Happiness, Job, and Money. Take a look at them!
Affirmation for Love
- I found love everywhere I go.
- I love who I am, and so does my partner.
- I am overwhelmed with love!
- Love starts with me.
- I am worthy of a healthy and loving relationship.
Affirmation for Success
- Success comes naturally to me.
- I am a magnet for success.
- I have unstoppable assurance within me.
- I am highly productive and motivated.
- Success starts with my mind.
Affirmation for Happiness
- No matter what happens today, I will find the positive in it.
- I choose happiness and joy at each moment.
- Even in difficult times, I choose to be seeing a good life.
- May all beings everywhere, including me, be happy.
- I am happy with my choice.
Affirmation for Job
- I have found an impeccable job for me.
- I am very satisfied with my work.
- I am attracting the perfect job for me.
- I have a job that earns for me.
- The money which I make is satisfying me.
Affirmation for Money
- Money flows freely to me.
- I am financially free.
- There is always more than enough money in my life.
- I am wealthy in more ways than one.
- I choose to live a rich and full life.
Do Affirmations work?
In earlier 1900s self- affirmations got started, it was continued by coaches and self-help teachers. Since then it came a long way in inspiring others.
But do they work? The answer is Yes! Self-affirmation is found very beneficial for a person. It protects us against stress and depression.
Also, self-affirmation is useful to enhance the performance and activity level of one.
Conclusion: What to do now?
Give time to yourself! When the day begins, take a look inside you…see your emotions and how you feel. Take note of whether you feel positive, negative, or drowsy. It will take few seconds to monitor yourself.
After that… stay calm and say your affirmation slowly. Now check how you feel now! You will feel positive and energetic. Do you see some difference in yourself? Well if yes, then you can start your day with a confident mind.
It will be a great step to command your affirmation.
By doing this you can lift your mood whenever it gets down. This simple step will result in life-changing factors as well. If you wanted to see bigger changes…stay steady and calm.
I hope you found this article useful! What are your views upon Affirmations? Comment below and let us know.